At the 2015 Chickasaw Hall of Fame Banquet in Norman, Oklahoma, with tribal historian Jeannie Barbour. In 1987 the Chickasaw Nation began honoring Chickasaws who made significant contributions to Chickasaw people or the Native American community by induction into the Chickasaw Nation Hall of Fame. Since that time, many Chickasaw men and women have been nominated and inducted into this prestigious circle of honor.
- Review of BEESWING MAKES FRIENDS by The Midwest Book Review
- MEMORIES OF GLEN CAMPBELL
- NEW Collector’s Edition MISSING IN ACTION Blu-ray with James Bruner Interview Now Available!
- Bruner & Stevens Manuscript Makes Top 100 List in Tracking Board’s Launch Pad Competition
- New MISTER D press release from Piece of Cake PR